After engaging with this learning package you will be able to:
• describe the main causes of acute confusion in an acutely unwell patient
• describe the presentation ( key history and examination findings) of these causes
• apply your knowledge of the causes of acute confusion to a patient scenario in order to
request appropriate investigations
• formulate a differential diagnosis based on results of initial investigations
• create an initial treatment plan for that patient, including seeking appropriate senior
Get up to speed by watching this video.
All the resources you see in the video are available on this page. Click on the links for a larger view.
Then finish off with a quiz and print a certificate for your portfolio.